RP Singh, Founder of LINOXY Cryogenic Solutions
LINOXY Cryogenic Solutions is an organisation that offers services and solutions for the ever-growing needs of the Cryogenic industry. It was established in Chennai, India in the year 2012 by Mr. RP Singh and his associates. Mr. R P Singh has over 40 years of experience in the field of cryogenics and has worked with reputed organisations such as National Dairy Development Board, PHILIPS INDIA (Scientific Instruments and Cryogenics Division), and STIRLING Cryogenics. During his tenure, he has been associated with prestigious projects such as Nuclear Power Corporation of India, Institute for Plasma Research, BHAVINI PFBR Atomic Power Station, and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research. He has a lifetime membership from the Indian Cryogenic Council (ICC).
LINOXY Cryogenic Solutions offers high-quality, cost-effective, and timely service and solutions to the customers in this unique field of engineering. We have a team of trained engineers located at different locations in India (Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Vadodara, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Calicut). We follow a value system of high integrity in our work which often exceeds the expectations of our valued customers.
Supply of Equipment and Spare Parts
• Various capacity Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) plants
• Water chillers
• High Purity Nitrogen gas generators
• PSA based Oxygen gas plants
• Spare parts and accessories like super insulated vacuum jacketed pipelines (SIVL) and Storage Dewar for LIN, LOX and LAr.
Installation and commissioning
We offer full services package to our customers: Installation, commissioning and maintenance of cryogenic equipment including liquid nitrogen plants.
We offer annual maintenance contracts (AMC) and comprehensive maintenance contracts with spares (CMC) for Cryogenic equipment.
Our team of experts offers onsite training for operation and maintenance of Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) plants.
Indian Institute of Astro Physics, Kavlur
CSIR- Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad
Madras Veterinary College, Chennai
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
CSRI- CDRI, Lucknow
- Department of Animal Husbandry, TamilNadu
- Central Frozen Semen Production & Training Institute
- Central University of Hyderabad
- Veterinary College & Research Institute, Namakkal
- Shri Sathya Sai University, Puttaparthi
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- OLF Opto Factory, Ministry of Defence, Dehradun
- Kerala University, Trivandrum
- Defence Research & Development Establishment, Ministry of Defence, Gwalior
- Mahila University, Tirupati
- CSIR-AMPRI, Bhopal
- CSIR- Indian Institute of Interactive Medicine, Jammu
- CSIR- IIIM, Srinagar
- CSIR- IHBT, Palampur
- University of Mysore
- University of Mangalore